View the Recording
Introducing CyberGrants Insights - Telling Your Social Impact Story Through Data
Topic: Chart your own course, explore more, and pivot with agility. Access real-time, actionable, intelligent data garnered from social impact analytics as you've never seen before.
During this webinar Eric Cajolet, Solution Architect at CyberGrants will discuss the rising importance of analytics in the philanthropy space. With CyberGrants Insights you can readily take a hands-on approach, delving into your data in a real-time environment to deepen your knowledge and discover the unpredictable. Support rapid decision-making when emerging needs arise and mobilize resources quicker than ever imaginable. Explore, share, act, smarter analytics in the philanthropy space and demonstrate the significant impact CyberGrants Insights is already making with some of the world’s most generous givers.
During this webinar, he will share:
- What is CyberGrants Insights?
- How to take a data-driven approach to strategically adapt and optimize giving programs as you explore trends in campaign-based, cause-based, or time-based participation.
- How to find and explain trends, deviations, and justifications to your executive team and/or board with compelling proof points.
- Examples of highly customizable dashboards for at-a-glance visualizations of your giving story with a real-time view of the local and global impact your funding is making.
- The unending possibilities of integrating census and demographic data to align programs with strategic initiatives.
- And more!